“Our challenge is to understand the genomic basis of diseases for the improvement of our quality of life.”
Six research programs:
- Bioinformatics and Genomics
- Cell and Developmental Biology
- Gene regulation, Stem cells and Cancer
- Systems Biology
Scientific news from the Barcelona Biomedical Research Park (PRBB) for scientists.
Leading biomedical research cluster in Southern Europe where 1.500 people from 50 countries work in one open space connected to a university hospital and having an aggregated annual research budget of approx. 90M€.
If you have any comments about the blog, please contact us:
- Barcelona Stem Cell Summit @thermofisher in the #PRBB Auditorium on May 31st- Register at: thermofisher.com/stemcellworkfl… https://t.co/u9hKBHSzPb 57 minutes ago
- Aquest cap de setmana no et perdis la #FestaCiència al Parc de la Ciutadella lameva.barcelona.cat/barcelonacienc… cc @BCNCiencia… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago